Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Vortex Optics Viper HS-T 4-16X44 VMR-1 MOA by Vortex Optics at Test Limitless. MPN: VHS-4309. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Tree stands to Mountain tops, bolt guns to ars, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features
Product Description & Reviews
Tree stands to Mountain tops, bolt guns to ars, the Viper HST is ideal for a wide range of shooting applications. Blending many of the best features from Vortex's incredibly popular Viper PST and Viper HS riflescopes, the Viper HST (hunting shooting tactical) riflescope is built on an ultra-strong 30mm one-piece machined aluminum tube to deliver increased wind age and elevation travel and optimal adjustment. An advanced optical system highlighted with a 4x zoom range provides magnification versatility. A forgiving eye box with increased eye relief gets shooters on target quickly and easily. Incredibly precise, repeatable and durable tactical wind age and elevation turrets built specifically for dialing, along with its hash mark-based reticle, top off this highly versatile riflescope's long-range performance features.
Features & Highlights
- The Viper HS-T 4-16x44 is one of multiple configurations in the Viper HS-T (Hunting & Shooting Tactical) line. VMR-1 Reticle (MOA) is perfect for accurate holds at extended ranges.
- Incorporating our premium, fully multi-coated, extra-low dispersion lenses brings excellent resolution and color fidelity. The XR coatings provide enhanced light gathering capability while Armortek coating protects the lenses.
- The exposed target-style turrets are constructed for precise and repeatable finger-adjustable clicks. A CRS Zero Stop allows for reliable return to zero capability after dialing temporary elevation corrections.
- A 4x zoom provides magnification versatility while the side focus parallax adjustment provides optimal image focus and parallax removal. The fast focus eyepiece allows the shooter to properly adjust the reticle to your eye.
- The one-piece tube is o-ring sealed and argon purged to ensure waterproof and fogproof performance. The Viper HS-T is a versatile yet simple riflescope that is at home in a hunting, target shooting, or tactical application.
1 Yr Manufacture Warranty
7 x 14 x 9 inches
4.5 x 4 x 19.5 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Vortex Optics, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: P330-B, ean: 0700118165485,
Next generation prism sight with 3x magnification and 30mm objective lens, for lightning fast target acquisition out to 300 yards. Features a glass prism optical system rather a refracting lens system like traditional scopes, allowing for better opti...
Features: Constructed by aluminum alloy with anodized matte black processing Anti-glare reflective coated lenses that gives good optical clarity A 3-position rheostat illumination (Red & Green) Offers 4 different reticles(Circle Dot, Cross, 10 MO...
By Monstrum Tactical
mpn: S3940-R-RGAO, ean: 0682017414874,
The Monstrum Tactical S3932-R-RGAO is a full-featured scope suitable for hunting, target shooting, or tactical use. The scope comes equipped with: Adjustable 3-9 times magnification, for targeting out to 300 yards and beyond Adjustable reticle illu...
By Monstrum Tactical
New from Monstrum Tactical, the G2 line of First Focal Plane Scopes are built to deliver premium high performance optics at the most affordable prices on the market The G2-FFPS41650-M includes a first focal plane reticle and an adjustable objective (...